Thursday, September 22, 2011

Internet Connect

Yes, we finally have an Internet connection!


I knew the campground in Munich didn't have any Internet connections.  However, the campground we stayed in last night in Brunnen near Neuschwanstein was listed in the campground book as having Internet.  What wasn't mentioned was that wifi only worked for 30 feet around the main building and cost 1€ per 15 min.

The campground I'm in now in Obeammergau was also listed as having wifi.  However, this cost only 1€ per hour.  I had to pre-pay for 3 hours.  Then I found out that the signal didn't go 50' to our trailer.  I'm sitting on a wooden picnic bench outside the building at 9:15 p.m. at night as I type this.

I don't think German campgrounds actually get the idea of "wifi".  Oh well.  I'm going to post my blogs from the previous few days now.

No comments: