Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leah's 1st Post (9/13/2011)

I liked being on the top of the Eiffel Tower.  Surprisingly, I liked walking a lot and seeing interesting things.  I like the bread and the ice cream and the pizza I had today at Rue Cler.

I don't like that I can't see my guinea pigs and my birdies.  I lot of people walk dogs, and it makes me sad.  I miss Scooter and my other animals.

In London I slept on a couch for some days.  There were indents in the couch and I couldn't sleep very well.  Now, I have a hard bed which I like.

I miss all of my friends.

Bye Bye,

5 comments:

hannahdurrett said...

Was the ice cream any different there or was it just like ice cream here?

Miss you lots!

-Hannah Durrett

Edie said...

I'm sooooooooo Jelous that you got to stand on the top of the Eiffel Tower!!!! We have this 3-D puzzle of the Eiffel tower, so it is kind of like seeing it. (although the real thing would make me cry)



I really miss you and I am excited to see you in November! (sorry I have to go, I'm cooking dinner)


Love,
Tegan

Ben, Renae, Ruth, Sarah, Leah and Elizabeth said...

This is Leah!

Hi Hannah, the ice cream is about the same, but the vanilla is very different. It tastes like frosting.

Ben, Renae, Ruth, Sarah, Leah and Elizabeth said...

Hi Tegan,

This is Leah. I miss you, and I can't wait to see you in November.

godgoggles said...

Oh!!! You're comment about ice cream makes my mouth water!!! You must be having so much fun! I miss you!!
-Olivia B.